Steven originally studied to be an actor at the acclaimed Tisch School of the Arts in New York City. Thereafter, he racked up several years of experience at every level of government. As a professionally trained actor, Steven understands that the most subtle nuance can make an immeasurable impact. Steven’s practice focuses on employment law matters, where he advises clients with care at each step of the legal process.
When not at the office, Steven loves to read fantasy novels, take in the outdoors, and spend time with his lovely wife and two cats.
McGeorge School of Law (J.D. 2022)
• Anthony M. Kennedy Scholar
• Order of the Coif with Great Distinction
• 2021 McGeorge Appellate Advocacy Competition – Best Oral Advocate
• Legislative & Public Policy Clinic
• Teacher’s Assistant – GLS II, 2021-2022
New York University, Double Major in Theatre & Politics (B.F.A. 2018)