As an avid motorcyclist and traveler, Matt has explored many cities and roads in Northern California and along the west coast. Matt’s desire to visit the unexplored beauty of California allows him to analyze areas of law others may avoid in order to help his clients be successful.
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Graduated with Great Distinction
- Witkin—Federal Income Taxation
- Published in McGeorge Law Review 48 U. Pac. L. Rev 555 (2017)
- President of the Business Law Association
California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo (B.A. 2015)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science—Pre law, Minor in History