A geek at heart, Rae enjoys a good intellectual challenge including the legal issues in her cases. With a keen eye towards detail, she remains meticulous when analyzing the facets of a case and is mindful of the legal and social complexities in each issue. While Rae is motivated by solving legal quandaries- her real passion lies in ensuring that the client knows they are not alone and that she is here to help.
When out of the office, you can find Rae at the movie theaters or reading a good book.
UC Davis School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Juvenile Justice Law & Policy (Managing Sections Editor)
- Business Law Journal, Above the Line Editor
- Vice President of Intellectual Property Board
- Internal Vice President of Black Law Student’s Association
- Entertainment Law and Sports Law Board, Entertainment Chair
- Witkin Award in Judicial Process
Bryn Mawr College, Cum Laude (B.A., 2015)