Prior to working at Porter Scott, Katie had several years of experience working with the State Legislature as a Committee Consultant for the Senate Transportation Committee and as an Aide for the Honorable Senator Fran Pavley. These experiences taught her valuable skills that she utilizes in her current practice, including analysis of multifaceted legal issues, research of statutory schemes, persuasive legal writing, and negotiating complex issues with stakeholders. Katie now works on the firm’s public entity defense team.
In her spare time, Katie likes to box, cycle, write poetry, and spend time with her dog named Pancake.
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Graduated with Distinction
- Dean’s List
- Moot Court Honor Board, Davis Immigration & Asylum Competition
- Moot Court Honor Board, San Diego Criminal Procedure & Constitutional Law Competition
University of Idaho (B.S. 2015)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- President of the National Society of Leadership and Success
- Executive Chair of the Student Alumni Relations Board